Taking payments @ reception

Kim Ross 8 years ago in Appointments Module updated 8 years ago 3

Is anyone using the appointments module feature in the "change appointments" box that records at payment at checkin? There are two options: one for reference only and the other is a link that actually creates the payment. How is this working for you? Is there a report that can be used to access the "reference only" information? Also, the receipt prints as a full-size paper. Is there a way to reduce the size and paper waste?

Image 19

Chemical Health Billing

mboron 8 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by mxiong 8 years ago 1

When sending claims for Chemical Health Services to MN DHS for a Temp ADC (not an LADC yet), are we required to add a modifier for to show she is under Supervision? Such as and HN Modifier?

Thanks!

Has anyone in the chemical dependency/substance abuse field had issues with the dx code Z13.89 not being paid by insurance companies?

mooremisc 8 years ago in ICD-10/DSM5 updated 8 years ago 8

I have tried to bill Blue Cross Blue Shield, Sanford Health, and UBH/Medica using the dx Z13.89 and the claims are being rejecting, saying the dx is too vague.

Pro-trivia Time! How well do you know Procentive?

Sara Serier 9 years ago in Procentive News updated by Kim Ross 8 years ago 5

What other companies fall under the “Procentive” umbrella? (Bonus points if you can explain what they do!)

Company Newsletters & Stories

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated 8 years ago 2

Do you send out company newsletters or updates?

We (Procentive) would love to know what is happening at your company, please add Procentive (or myself) to your mailing/electronic list!

Feel free to share your stories with all of us on the User Community as well!

Looking for Resources

When you have troubles with claims or trying to figure out how to bill certain services, what are your favorite resources to find answers?

How are you promoting the Client Portal to Patients?

Alan Olson 9 years ago in Client Portal updated by jmorales 8 years ago 2
Configuring the Client Portal is one thing. Getting clients excited to use it can be another challenge. How are other agencies promoting and encouraging clients to utilize this function? Handouts, flyers, therapist pitch?

EHR Software

4,400 lives were saved in 2015 thanks to EHR software. We are so thankful to serve the mental health community and care for you as you care for others!

Image 17

From articles: 15 Ways Software Gave Back to the World in 2015

http://www.capterra.com/infographics/15-ways-software-gave-back-2015

Printing Clnical records

Tanya Leither 8 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Kim Ross 7 years ago 13

Is there a way to indicate date range for printing clinical records? We are not yet at the point where we are faxing out of Procentive.

Answer
Pat Stream 8 years ago

Kay - first check your staff permissions to be sure the report is activated for your role. There is definitely a report #2010 but with all reports, each one has to be turned on for specific roles, etc.

In-Patient PMAP

jmorales 8 years ago in User Group Help 0

Who is responsible for contacting the PMAP's when a child is coming into residential treatment? Back when Ucare was around, which they still kind of are, they told me that it was the county social workers responsibility to contact the PMAP and let them know that they are planning to place with us. The clinicians here then keep up with the clinical reviews following placement. BCBS says that it is usually the facility that will make the contact. I need a straight across answer to give to social workers because I have some giving a push back and not wanting to do it. I am guessing because the hold time with BCBS is 1-2 hours. Thoughts? Please