Fixed

Can't log into Procentive

Kim N 5 years ago in User Group Help updated by John-Debbie Trunk 5 years ago 28

I can't log into Procentive this morning..

I receive this error:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from app.procentive.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALIDHelp improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policyBack to safetyHide advanced

This server could not prove that it is app.procentive.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Thursday, May 2, 2019. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Any ideas? 

Answer

Answer
Fixed

Good Morning, 

Expired Certificate warning: Resolved

Early this morning Procentive was made aware of an Expired Certificate warning when users were logging on to Procentive. The cause of the issue was identified and the problem resolved by 7:45 a.m. CST. Throughout the time the warning was appearing for users, Procentive maintained encryption.

If you have any further questions about this incident, please submit a Support Ticket. 

Thank you for your patience, 

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

I called procentive right away this morning and was told they are aware of the issue and are currently working on it, hoping to have it resolved within an hour.

What number did you use to call?

Kim 

715-245-8000 and listen to the options for the crisis line

Good Morning, 

We are aware of this the error on your log on screen and are actively working on a resolution. You can still log in to Procentive, and it is safe to do so.

Please follow the options for your specific browser:

• If you’re using Chrome, select Advanced > (Bottom of the page) click on “Proceed to app.procentive.com" link
  • If you’re using Internet Explorer, select the “More Information” > go on to webpage.
  • If you're using Safari, a pop up window will appear, select "Continue" and it will take you to the log on. 

Although it states unsafe, it is safe to log on.

Thank you,

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

Amanda

That does not work.....

The webpage at https://app.procentive.com/dashboards/dashboard.jsp?kind=1&sid=0MgGmjQbgHu&id=MxBkc4-3kgM__pep might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Hi Kim,

What web browser are you using? I have tested on chrome, IE and Safari. 

Thank you. 

it is not working still in any browser we have tried. 

You can't really work in Procentive. Every time I try to do something in the payment module, part of the screen blanks out info stating the page isn't private/secure, and then nothing saves.

It appears the security certificate has expired. I do not recommend clicking proceed anyway as without a secure connection you would be accessing in an unsecure manner and could result in a HIPAA violation.

I shouldn't take them too long to fix this so be patient :)

This is incredibly frustrating. How does a company not know when their security certificate expires? Our business can’t fully operate without this software. The worst part is Procentive never apologizes or compensates anyone for the extra work that gets done due to their poor quality software. 

Not defending, but I operate many sites and even with planned certificate updates, this can happen.

I usually complain the most but today I am having an extra cup of coffee and relaxing as it is almost Friday :)

Nice! Great way to manage all degrees of stress!

+1

It is frustrating. I came in early to catch up on things and can't work because of Procentive issues.

Its been over 90 minutes  .... 

Any  updates?

Thank you for the info of how to get in on Chrome and Internet Explorer. One of my clinicians who went in to work early is using that option to get work done. How about those of us who use Safari, what is the way to bypass error message? Before I proceed you are ensuring secure to open while you are working on this?

Hi Alyson, 

When I tested with Safari I was given a pop up/or a drop down menu on my screen which allowed me to select continue in order to proceed on to the site. 

We're still actively working on remedying the certificate and hope to have this resolved soon. 

Now certificate error is gone and it just says cannot open page at all. Im going to "relax and have an extra cup of coffee." Thank you for working on this. It will all work out:)

We still can't work even with the bypass.  We get kicked out. 

I too just got kicked out using the bypass.

I am no longer getting the security error. Now I'm getting "this site can't be reached"

Same.  Bypass was working for a while, but no longer.

I just logged in using explorer so at this moment it is working

All is well.  Thank you Procentive.  

Working for me now as well.  Thanks Procentive.

Answer
Fixed

Good Morning, 

Expired Certificate warning: Resolved

Early this morning Procentive was made aware of an Expired Certificate warning when users were logging on to Procentive. The cause of the issue was identified and the problem resolved by 7:45 a.m. CST. Throughout the time the warning was appearing for users, Procentive maintained encryption.

If you have any further questions about this incident, please submit a Support Ticket. 

Thank you for your patience, 

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

Thank you Amanda for your prompt responses and follow up. I appreciate your support and the support of Pro.

Debie