KNOWN ISSUES: Automated Appointment Reminders

Caleb Zimmermann (Customer Success Manager) 6 years ago in Known Issues updated by Peter 6 years ago 5

Hello everyone,

We are aware that automated appointment and workflow reminders are currently experiencing issues. We have all our available resources working on resolving this as quickly as possible.  We will update this post once we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

ProCare Team

Answer

Good afternoon,

We were able to get the issue resolved, it will take a few hours but notifications and workflow should begin working normally very soon. 

Thank you for your patience as we worked through this issue! 

ProCare Team

We are still having this issue this week.  My Office Manager in Chisago City just notified me that 16 clients did not get either text/email reminders for Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  She has been watching closely and she is calling all clients that don't get the automated reminder. 

Is anyone else having issues with the appointment reminders? We have had clients tell us they did not get the reminder an a few clients have gotten them when there was no appointment.

I am still having troubles with the appointment reminders. I guess none of our client's are receiving appointment reminders and this is especially frustrating in the mental health industry where there are mental memory lapses at times. It is drastically hurting the client appointment attendance percentage and in effect, the business. How do we get this fixed ASAP?

Got the help. Thank you!