KNOWN ISSUE: Gray Topaz signing window in all browsers

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by SarahG 7 years ago 8

We are currently experiencing an issue with the Topaz signing window. Despite having the software installed and the signature pad connected, the Topaz signing window will remain grayed out. We are working on the issue and will update once resolved.

To sign clinical forms during this issue, you may continue to use a mouse or a device with a touchscreen.

I was having this problem yesterday. I reinstalled the software, logged out, restarted, etc... nothing worked. Finally I had the client try signing anyway and as soon as the client started to sign, the window changed to white and the signature showed up. I tried a couple more times, the window continued to be greyed out until something touched the signing window and then it was fine. I'm not sure if this will work for anyone else but you can at least give it a try.

Well now the person logged into the front desk (computer I was using yesterday) is having further issues. The topaz is not even showing as installed. We tried reinstalling the software and the greyed out box showed up and yesterday's cheat no longer works. Next time she opened the signing window, Topaz was showing as uninstalled again. She was using Chrome version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit). I have tried updating her Chrome to Version 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit). She opened the signing window to find a greyed out Topaz section which then immediately disappeared and said Topaz not installed even after we reinstalled the software (again).

Any updates on this issue. We are still having problems today in both Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Sherry,

Our engineers are continuing to work on this in Procentive. It appears to be intermittent, working for some users and some computers, but not all, making this harder to fully resolve. It is being actively worked on and we will continue to post updates when we have more details.

Thank you for your patience as we work through this known issue!

We continue to have issues here and were wondering if there was any more progress on this?

We have also been having issues with this for several weeks now. Has there been any movement here?

My staff continue to report issues.  Has there been any resolution to this issue?

We continue to have the same issue. Procentive got us in contact with Topaz directly and we are working with them to resolve the problem.