CTSS Day Treatment

amybenson 6 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated by Missy (Care Team Manager) 6 years ago 2

If you only have 2 clients enrolled in a day treatment for the 3 hour group sessions. An Statute states you have to have 3 "enrolled" to be considered day treatment. Can you bill out "individual skills" for 2 hours until more clients enroll to become a group again? Low numbers are due to discharging clients and no new referrals at this time.

As I review this whole issue, I made a mistake stating that I provide CTSS services.  I used to provide CTSS out-patient before changing jobs in spring, 2017 when I joined with St. William's Living Center.  Please change this form so that I am not included with providing CTSS services.  I have not applied for eligibility to be a provider for CTSS service, and currently when I do see children, I have been billing under out-patient psychotherapy.  I also do not have any plans to pursue eligibility towards providing CTSS services, so  please de-list me on the form.  Thank you much.  Claudia. 

Hello Claudia, 

If you do not want to receive notifications for specific topic, you can change these settings in your user account.  Click on your name in the right hand corner, then click Notifications to manage your subscription to this site. Here is an article with more info:How to change notification settings.