Does anyone have any experience with the commission module or know of any instructions that might detail what the breakdown of other commission paid is?

LynnF 7 years ago in Accounting/Collections Modules updated 7 years ago 5

We are using the commission module but I haven't found any info regarding the various breakdowns in the report.

+1

I found a definition for "Other Commissions Paid" in the Setup and Training Manual.....it simply reads, "Shows ALL other commissions paid for this service line, including past and future payments."

+1

This was taken from the training module if this helps....

The following column heading descriptions will help you to interpret the report:

1. Staff – Only staff members with service lines that have received, adjusted or
written off a payment since the last commission report will appear.
2. Reference/Client – If a check is cut to pay the commission to the staff person
based on this report, a check reference number can be entered here. The client
name will appear in this column only after clicking on the black triangle to the
left of the staff name.
3. Date – Shows the date of service provided to the client.
4. Codes – Shows the code from the service provided to the client.
5. Units – Shows the number of units from the service provided to the client.
6. Rate – Shows the rate for the service provided to the client.
7. Billed – Shows the amount billed for the service provided to the client. This
number can be different from the rate if multiple payers have been billed for the
same service line.
8. Adjustment – If any adjustments have been entered in the Payments Module,
they will appear here.
9. Write-Off – If any write-offs have been entered in the Payments Module, they

will appear here.

Thank you, I will check that out

Thank you for your help.

I found the instructions in the training module and it helped to clarify how to read the report. Thank you both!