L6:IX

Kayla Kenworthy 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by TessaLasky 7 years ago 1

I'm fairly new to Procentive, so this subject may have been covered...

I got a calim back from UCare. It has takebacks which are fine...after processing almost everything in the claim, I'm still 2.77 short for a payment on a claim. That amount is in the left hand corner of the ERA in a blue dotted box  that says:

Date              Code        Adjustment

12/31/2017    L6:IX        2.77

Is that available to use? If so, how do I process it? I found information on the Procentive Knowledge Hub about interest payments, but that doesn't seem correct.

TIA!

Answer

+1
Answer

Hi Kayla!

I have had to ask Procentive about this before. We were told that this is interest and can be posted in the "Refunds" module. Hit "Add" and once you select the payer it will automatically come up. Make sure you change the drop down "refund" to "interest" and check that the date matches.

+1
Answer

Hi Kayla!

I have had to ask Procentive about this before. We were told that this is interest and can be posted in the "Refunds" module. Hit "Add" and once you select the payer it will automatically come up. Make sure you change the drop down "refund" to "interest" and check that the date matches.