Answered

Is anyone else getting booted out of Procentive or freezing?

Tina B 7 years ago in User Group Help updated by cputz 6 years ago 23 1 duplicate

Answer

Answer

Good afternoon.  I have merged the two posts today on this topic into one, in order to unify communication going forward.

Thank you all for utilizing this community tool to share your experience with each other.  I want you to know that we strive daily to keep the system running as efficient as possible and to remain online.  As you have experienced there have been episodes today where there has been instability.  Our systems engineers are addressing this as I type.  One of the interventions they're taking is to reset the servers.  So, moving forward this afternoon I expect you all to experience improved performance in the system.  

Thank you again for communicating with us and each other.

Duplicates 1

No issues or disruption here.

Yes, we are intermittently here.

Slow loading for us. But, I always figure that's our awful internet.

Yes, I've put in a help desk ticket.  Very frustrating!

Yes, I have gotten reports from several staff about getting kicked out multiple times today.  I chatted with Ashley who said she would check with their engineers about this.

Yes, I've put in a help desk request.

Yes! I can't complete anything on my to-do list without it kicking me off!

Yes, every 5-10 minutes.  Doesn't matter what I'm dong at the time.

Yes! Procentive has been very unpredictable and frustrating over the last six months!

Yes!  Every few minutes I need to login again.  Very frustrating!

Answer

Good afternoon.  I have merged the two posts today on this topic into one, in order to unify communication going forward.

Thank you all for utilizing this community tool to share your experience with each other.  I want you to know that we strive daily to keep the system running as efficient as possible and to remain online.  As you have experienced there have been episodes today where there has been instability.  Our systems engineers are addressing this as I type.  One of the interventions they're taking is to reset the servers.  So, moving forward this afternoon I expect you all to experience improved performance in the system.  

Thank you again for communicating with us and each other.

Yes, we've been having issues.

I am today and it is very frustrating.  I was typing a ticket and for the 5th time today I was booted!

Now my ticket is lost, like my confidence....

I sent in a crisis ticket a bit ago.  Engineers are researching.

Yes, I posted a comment a few minutes ago...

I was able to log back in and make it thru scheduling a client just now :)

Yes. We keep getting the fail to save popups when we're creating documents. It is very difficult as we're doing walk-ins right now and are trying to get multiple people set up by 9 am. One of our front desk staff lost all 4+ documents she made per client this morning

Yes.  I have reports of the same, getting kicked out of Procentive from 4 offices already.

Yes, I have had multiple reports, not saving and kicking people out.

Yes, I sent a crisis ticket this morning. They are working on the issue.