Fixed

Procentive Down

anordman 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago 13

We are currently not able to access Procentive. Those that are logged in, the screen is frozen. Those that have logged out are not able to log back in.

Yes we too are not able to log in or are frozen.

We have the same issue as well.

We are looking into this now. Will update as soon as I know more. Hoping to resolve this asap.

+1

My systems admin team is telling me they believe we will be back online in approximately ten to fifteen minutes. I will post additional information as it becomes available.

The login page is back online. The system is still unavailable, but it should be available soon.

Sorry everyone, the login page is back down. I apologize for the false hope. We are still working to resolve things for you. I will keep updating as I have information.

I am able to login. We are still monitoring the system to make sure it will stay up for everyone. More updates soon.

I am still getting the following system error: Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://app.procentive.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

Lisa, my engineers think this is a browser error. Are you able to get around it and still get into Pro? They believe you should be, but you may need to re-boot, clear cache, etc.

Under review

The system is available and operating normally now. We are still working to fully identify and fix the cause of the problem. I should have more specifics for everyone tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone.