Answered

What are the IP Addresses associated with the Procentive App?

Joey 7 years ago in User Group Help updated by Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago 1

I'd like to prioritize traffic to and from Procentive on my firewall. What are the IP addresses that Procentive uses?

Answer

Answer
Answered

This can be setup in Procentive via the Settings module, Security tab. You would enter in the IP addresses used by your company, which will restrict staff from logging into Procentive unless they're using one of the listed/approved IP addresses. There are specific permissions linked to this that will allow a staff to logon from any computer, no matter the IP address or you can restrict staff using permissions to only being able to login under the approved IP Addresses. If you need further assistance in this setup please submit a ticket to the Procentive Support Desk.

BAD, I'M UNSATISFIED

I'm not restricting access to Procentive, I'm prioritizing traffic on my firewall. I need to know the IP addresses associated with Procentive to do this.

Satisfaction mark by Joey 7 years ago
Answer
Answered

This can be setup in Procentive via the Settings module, Security tab. You would enter in the IP addresses used by your company, which will restrict staff from logging into Procentive unless they're using one of the listed/approved IP addresses. There are specific permissions linked to this that will allow a staff to logon from any computer, no matter the IP address or you can restrict staff using permissions to only being able to login under the approved IP Addresses. If you need further assistance in this setup please submit a ticket to the Procentive Support Desk.